Partnership AVIFER ENERGY – IZMAR
Elaboration of the Engineering Design, Environmental Procedure and Site Management.
The system designed by Cotecno has a grinding capacity of 200.000 T/year.
The new biomass plant has all the necessary equipments to carry out the unloading, grinding, sifting and delivery to the ENCE Industrial Park for its storage in silos until it is used in biomass boilers.
It has the following equipments:
- Scales for the reception, weight and registration of the trucks at their entry in the plant premises.
- Area for the storage of gross biomass, occupying a platform of 5.000 m2.
- Continuous supply of the grinding line by means of the fixed crane and of a 18 m-long belt feeder.
- Grinding line, elimination of dust, removal of metals and stones.
- Transportation elements (conveyor belts) between the different equipments, with a total length of approximately 260 m.
- Medium Voltage and Low Voltage electric equipments with a total installed power of 2.000 KVa.
Control edifications that shelter transformers, the engine control centre, the hydraulic system and auxiliary services.